1. I have Xp Home.
2. Pc keeps rebooting itself over and over after the "HP" screen flashes.
3. I was finally able to (F10) for the split mili-second that the "HP" logo flashed and did a "System Restore".
4. Still continue to have same problem that "an application was unable to load lsass.exe.
5. Took it to "Geek Squad" at Best Buy and told me that it was my power supply.
6. Bought new power supply, installed it, and still have the same problem.
7. Talked with "Geek Squad" at Best Buy AGAIN and now they said it is my motherboard.
8. I have searced the net this morning from ANOTHER pc only to find that it doesnt seem to be any of the above.
I have read several places where I have turn on my pc and do one thing or another...but thats the problem, it just keeps restarting over and over...I cant do anything with it.
If anyone has any ideas, it will be VERY much appreciated!!!!!
Edited by Lightgomez, 18 June 2007 - 10:33 AM.