Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fatal Error: Failed to delay load library mscorlib.dll

• Please log in to reply

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Ok dude I was having same problems with mine I could not get erecovery and xfire cloner and some other programs to work I waslike "F-" I tried reformating but I couldn't eRecovery.exe was giving same error after trying to tweak my pc and hacking it by changing the coding of mscorlib.dll I finally just did the stupidist thing I should of done in the beginning
Now listen closely
1.Click on start menu -.-
2.Control panel XD
3. Look for .NET Frame 2.2 (Only 2.2 thats where mscorlib.dll is)
4. Click on change/remove
5 Select button that says "Repair"
6.Then next and keep going till it finishes
Omg dude when I was doing it out of no where after it was done the software that keep poping up giving meh a error that mscorlib.dll is missing came up with no error I was like What the... I fixed it!! GOD F- YEAH!

Advertisements

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Ok dude I was having same problems with mine I could not get erecovery and xfire cloner and some other programs to work I waslike "F-" I tried reformating but I couldn't eRecovery.exe was giving same error after trying to tweak my pc and hacking it by changing the coding of mscorlib.dll I finally just did the stupidist thing I should of done in the beginning
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD
3. Look for .NET Frame 2.0 (Only 2.0 thats where mscorlib.dll is)
Omg dude when I was doing it out of no where after it was done the software that keep poping up giving meh a error that mscorlib.dll is missing came up with no error I was like What the... I fixed it!! GOD F- YEAH!

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD

hack900

hack900

• Pip
  • 0 posts
FIX MSCORLIB.DLL HERE
Now listen closely
2.Control panel XD

Rayden78

Rayden78

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Mscorlib Is a component of .Net framework I know that the catalyst software for ATI cards use .net framework. I would suggest removing the dot net and the installing it from the windows updates again then you might have to reinstall the driver for the video card also.

Thanks for this hint. We just had this issue on a PC with the exactly same setup and your solution fixed it. (Thanks for replying to an old Thread as unfortunatly Google will always bring us such threads for rare problems)