Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC PROBE II PROBLEM

• Please log in to reply

JDMRACER

JDMRACER

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i get an error message "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" when i try loading PC Probe II it worked before but for some reason it stopped working last week. i tried to uninstalling it and removing the left over files from the reg then reinstall it still gives me the same error anyone know what i can do?

Advertisements

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Welcome to G2G

Try this first:
Open My Computer & locate the folder that PC Probe is installed in (eg program files\asus\probe).
There should be a sub-folder called 'record'. Open this folder & delete all the text files (i.e any file with the .txt extension).
Reboot & try running PC Probe again.

If this doesn't work, then check that you are using the latest version of PC Probe II. If not, then download the latest version from Asus's website