Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Guild Wars graphics card issues

• Please log in to reply

q1o2

q1o2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have an Intel 82865G graphics card, and I was just playing gw when I got to a new town and it suddenly froze up, and in a new window that popped up it said you have a graphics driver error and it will have to close. I've never had issues with Guild Wars on this computer before, and am wondering if anyone else has a problem simmilar to this, and what they did to solve it. Is there a patch for it or something, or will I never be able to play that character again because it wont load? (it gets to 100% done for loading, then freezes up) I don't have a chance to change towns either, which I would have done already. PLEASE someone help! :whistling: :blink:

Edited by q1o2, 21 June 2007 - 02:09 PM.

Advertisements

cuzant

cuzant

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
I don't play GW but check you have the latest drivers of intels site and the latest patch off the GW site.