Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

shelliconHiddenWindow?

• Please log in to reply

matt pearce

matt pearce

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
I recently ran a load of spy/malware tests and apps assisted by the fantastic "Crustyoldbloke" over in the spyware forum. Ever since then whenever i shut down my PC i get a dialogue box saying...

"ShelliconHiddenwindow"

If i select "cancel" or "end now" my pc closes down as normal, can anyone tell me how to get rid of this message and make closing my pc down a bit easier?

Cheers

MAtt

Edited by matt pearce, 21 June 2007 - 02:36 PM.

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Do you have Music Match Jukebox installed on your computer? If you do and you do not use it, you can uninstall the program. If you do use it then go to Start > Run and type in msconfig and remove checkmarks to anything that has to do with MusicMatch, the program will still function it just won't run at startup.

Edited by cmw2010, 21 June 2007 - 03:05 PM.

matt pearce

matt pearce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Thanks cmw2010...seems to have fixed it. If only all PC problems were that easy to fix!!!