Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung 931C LCD Monitor Problem

• Please log in to reply

intake

intake

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi,

I just got a samsung 931C LCD monitor from newegg and it was working perfectly when i first got it yesterday afternoon. When i got home from work i tried to turn on my computer and there would only be a blank white screen on the monitor. I check the wires and it seemed to be plugged in completly and correctly. I also tried to replug them a couple of times but i would still get the same white screen. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Advertisements

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
Do you have another monitor to make sure it is the monitor causing the problem?

intake

intake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Im currently on my old monitor and everything is working fine.

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
Did you install the drivers for the new monitor? If so do you have another computer to test the monitor with, a friend or family member?

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Looks as if the new monitor is faulty. You don't need drivers to connect a LCD monitor.. It could be a good idea, though, to test the new monitor on another computer.