Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Drwtsn32 and dwwin problems

• Please log in to reply

aZNx05J3

aZNx05J3

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,

I've been reading a few threads about Drwtsn32.exe problems but I think mines a little different. I'm pretty sure its a virus since my Norton subscription ended yesterday and I was dl'ing like crazy yesterday...

I know I'm supposed to post a HJT list or whatever but it won't even let me install or open IE; even in Safe Mode.

So basically when I open my comp up. Dwwin opens up and I can't do anything because my CPU Usage is at 100; so I go to Task Manager to close Dwwin. But then, Drwtsn32.exe opens and I still can't do anything. If I close Drwtsn32.exe, my Desktop will refresh and Dwwin comes back. This is a neverending process and I can't open anything.

On the Dell forum, somebody said to delete the Drwtsn32.exe in my Windows registry or something...but I'm not sure what to do.

This is really frustrating so any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I have Ad Aware and Spyware Blaster; but none of them can run...

Advertisements