Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Motherboard 4000717

• Please log in to reply

JMLSCOOP

JMLSCOOP

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I unplugged my cd drive cable the one with the 4 wires. I was giong to scrape the unit but was able to get the parts I needed. but now I dont see the plug on the motherboard.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking but I think you are looking for the power connector and it will be coming from your power supply.

JMLSCOOP

JMLSCOOP

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
No Ive got that but I cant find the atapi connector plug. It was plugged in at one time but now I cant find or overlooked it . Ive moved some cables but still cant find it.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Could you get a photo of what you're looking for? Try taking a photo of the cable you want to fit and a photo of the motherboard.