Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Abit Postcode 50

• Please log in to reply

MPI_00

MPI_00

• Pip
  • 8 posts
hey guys i just wanted to know if anyone could help me out......... i have a Fatal1ty AN8 SLi mobo and the other day i got postcode 50.. i use a logitech mouse via USB and it wouldnt boot for anything but once it was unplugged everything booted up fine i was just wondering if this can be fix thank for your time ppl

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Do you have anything else USB plugged in to your computer when it boots up fine? If so try another mouse or a USB to PS/2 adaptor.

MPI_00

MPI_00

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i tried to boot up last night thinking it just might be my mouse but even with my flash drive i get postcode 50 i read last night as well that Abits knows about this problem... im gonna see if my roommates mouse will cause then same problem and ill keep ya updated thank you for takin some time and helping out

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
See if your BIOS is the latest update, or keep an eye on the ABIT website, because if they know about the problem, they might be working on a fix to release soon.

MPI_00

MPI_00

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i updated the BIOS last night and very thing seems to be working at the moment HOPEFULLY it works and no other problem will come arise

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

seems to be working at the moment HOPEFULLY it works and no other problem will come arise

:whistling: That's good, let's keep our fingers crossed...