Getting my emails from XP media center to vista
Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:37 PM
Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:00 PM
can you be specific as to the error your getting?
"Messages can not be imported from Mapi Client
An error has occurred"
Well if it can't be imported, why is it an option in the first place?
Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:19 PM
Configure Outlook Express to not be the default Simple MAPI client before you import the mail items. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Restart your computer, and then start Outlook Express.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. On the Connection tab, click Change to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
4. On the Programs tab, click an e-mail application other than Outlook Express in the E-mail list. Click Apply, and then click OK.
5. Click OK again to close the Options dialog box.
6. Exit Outlook Express, and then restart Outlook Express.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users