Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Install a toolbar/button on Verizon Yahoo! Browser

• Please log in to reply

CompaqBabe

CompaqBabe

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I have Verizon DSL service and use their Verizon Yahoo! internet browser, which I really like. However, I'm only allowed up to 1000 bookmarks (their term for "favorites") and I'm running out of room. I've got about 700+ bookmarks now. I looked into bookmarking sites like Del.icio.us, Blinklist, Netvouz, etc. I tried to install the toolbar and/or button that these programs require. They say to right click the button and then add it to favorites. I don't have a "favorites" option. I have a "bookmark" option. So I save it to the bookmark, but then I don't see it. It only seems to work when I open up IE rather than the Verizon Browser.

I guess my basic question is, how do I add a button from one of these bookmark sites to my Verizon Yahoo! browser? I don't really want to use IE itself because I like Verizon's bookmark feature which opens on a sidebar.

If there is no way to add the button to my browser, does anyone here know of a site where I can have unlimited bookmarks/favorites and not have to add a button or toolbar?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
In your case it is using Firefox as its core browser.

the only thing I found that might work for you is: http://googlesystem....in-firefox.html