Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Patch Won't Download

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently downloaded a patch for Adobe Photoshop CS3 (I know, but I'm not shelling out the bucks for it) and am having some problems. I'm not the best at explaining, so I'll show you, and I really hope someone knows how to help me!
Once the patch downloaded, I opened it up. Nothing odd here.
Posted Image
The person I downloaded it from included some instructions for me. Straight forward, nothing difficult.
Posted Image
I open the file and see this. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Posted Image
But once I click Setup to begin downloading, I get this
Posted Image
And I have noooo idea what's wrong. I'm thinking it may have to do with the fact that I used to have the trial for CS3, but I removed all the files. And the person who sent it to me used this patch for their computer, and it works fine. Is there some stupid mistake I am making (most probable), or am I doomed never to have this work?

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
"Geeks To Go" is not in the business of helping people to run illegal software, nor should you be asking such questions.