Edited by tgun1030, 24 June 2007 - 07:56 PM.
Age of empires 3 help
Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:55 PM
Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:58 AM
Microsoft Age of Empires III on a Windows XP-based computer or on a Windows 98-based computer
To install XML 4.0, you must first reinstall Microsoft XML Core services (MSXML). To do this, you must reinstall the game or download and install Microsoft XML Core Services separately. To reinstall the game, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Remove a Program.
3. Click Age of Empires III, and then click Change/Remove.
4. Follow the steps that appear on the screen to remove Age of Empires III.
5. After you have finished uninstalling Age of Empires III, insert Disc 1. Then, follow the steps on the screen to install Age of Empires III.
To download and install Microsoft XML Core Services, follow the instructions in the "More Information" section.
full kb article here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810209
Edited by starjax, 26 June 2007 - 10:59 AM.
Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:50 PM
Posted 28 June 2007 - 11:19 PM
Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) was formerly named the Microsoft XML Parser. To download the most recent version of Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML 4.0), visit the following Microsoft Web site:
For more information about how to reinstall the XML 4.0 Parser, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
324460 ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324460 ) How to upgrade the Microsoft XML Parser
Edited by starjax, 28 June 2007 - 11:19 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users