Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

geforce mx420+COD2

• Please log in to reply

Relics

Relics

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Guys, my Prosavage DDR won't cut it anymore. I tried running Call Of Duty 2 today, and it didn't support alpha blending.

I plan to upgrade to a mx420, and I was wondering if that could cut it with COD2

(as you can tell, I'm on a tight a** budget)

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
The game says minimum required is 64MB DirectX 9.0 video card (ATi Radeon 9200/GeForce 4)... but the game is not going to look pretty, and probably will run like crap, but I guess it would run.

Edited by ADNoland, 25 June 2007 - 10:48 AM.

Relics

Relics

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
then I'm geussing that the MSI geforce4 MX4000 Video Card won't have any problems?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
Don't think so.

Why don't you think about something a bit better like: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814102043

If your on that tight of a budget then save up a little longer and get something better. You will only thank your self that you did.