Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wierd Text In-Game BFME2

• Please log in to reply

jtown85

jtown85

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a demo for BFME2. The game loaded without any problems, so i start playing and as soon as i hit the tutorial mode, the text that the guys sayin keeps on missing letters in the words. Some times the words will have like small numbers instead of letters. I can get through to some degree but some of the menu screens are pointless to try and read, it looks like matrix coding. See for some reason i've seen this happen before, not the jumbled letters/numbers thing, but missing letters and words entirley. I also have Fable: The Lost Chapters and i remember i had to trun off the subtitles because the pop up pharses were all screwy and missing words and letters completely... If anyone could point me in the right direction as to how to fix this, i would be much appreciated, thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what are your system specs?

here are the games minimum requirements:

OS - Windows XP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz
Memory - 256 MB RAM
Hard Drive - 6 GB