Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with ieframe.dll plz

• Please log in to reply

sseema1085

sseema1085

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
i have been using ie7 now for the last couple of months without any problems. and even now i do not have a problem conneccting regularly to the internet, but the problem happens when i try to connect through a virtual private nettwork (vpn). the following error comes up at the bottom left of the screen: res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm. i have read that tthe res://ieframe.dll has to do with a webpage being wrong, or something like that. but, my vpn had been working for the last couple of weeks prior to this., i have cleared all internet temp files and have made sure taht i only hae 1 firewall up. also, i talked to the people reponsible for the vpn and they told me that it is a microsoft problem. i also tried go on through mozilla and opera, but none of those work.

plz any help will be greattly appreciated.

thanxs

Edited by sseema1085, 25 June 2007 - 04:52 PM.

Advertisements