Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sideways Screen

• Please log in to reply

Killua

Killua

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
i hate when this happens... my screen got turned sideways when my friend messed with it.... Grrrr... I need help turning it back!

:whistling:

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
You might be able to lift it up and rotate it till it looks right... :whistling: :blink:

Okay, right-click on the desktop, select properties, select the settings tab at the far right, open Advanced. Depending on what graphics card you have, there will be different options in here. Have a look around and see if you can find it. Or you could post a pic of what you see.

Edited by ruthandtroy, 25 June 2007 - 10:35 PM.

phatmanMD

phatmanMD

• Pip
  • 3 posts
a common hotkey is ctrl-alt-up arrow

if you have a dell, that'll most likely work!

Killua

Killua

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
well I feel like an idiot, I learnd this in computer class XD

I just need to press CTRL + ALT + D-Pad Up.

XOXOXOX Thnx anyways.

Chii~

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Yeah that's really funny, because it doesn't work on my computer. I just tried changing it (in fact I'm typing sideways now...) and that key combination is not doing anything... Interesting. My method allows me to change it back. Like I said, interesting...

Glad you got it sorted. I hope you didn't get too sore of a neck! Cheers :whistling: