Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Excel 2003 Inserting pictures into an autofitting picture frame

• Please log in to reply

Intern

Intern

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi again. I'm working on creating a form for Excel 2003 to keep track of warehouse items. What we want is to have what I would call picture frames in the form. The goal is for us to send out the form with the blank frames, have people take photos of the items and insert these pictures into the picture frames on the form as well as fill out the information on the item, and then send it back to us. They also want the picture to autofit to the frame. Does anyone know of a way to make these picture frames? Thanks.

Advertisements

Intern

Intern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Basically what I'm asking for is if I can write code for an input box or a button in VBA that will prompt the user to enter in a picture instead of text, or if I can just insert a picture into the form, draw up a space for it through the VB editor, and then fit the picture inside of that space.

Edited by Intern, 27 June 2007 - 03:43 PM.