Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Most helpful site so far

• Please log in to reply

Demorae

Demorae

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hey all. Just wanted to say thank you. I received an older computer from a computer illiterate family member this week, and it was virtually unuseable thanks to all the crud it had on it. At 10am today, I couldn't even get it to start up in safe mode. Certain I would have to start from scratch with the OS, I searched the internet. It is now almost 7pm and thanks to this site I have made alot of headway.

I am a regular member of several computer and tech websites, but this one is the best organized, hands down. Well written, very knowledgable, and great layout. I am not certain I won't need to post a hijack log for help yet, but I have made extreme progress thanks to you guys' help. My roomate (totally non-techie type) wanted me to add that she appreciates the fact that it is readable for non-geeks too. Thank guys, you will hear alot from me.

(Hope this wasn't in the wrong slot, I didn't see an intro post, and I am still fixing three computers tonight)

Demorae

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Demorae,

I'm glad we could be so helpful to you. We think we have the best site around, as well as the best staff you could hope for. Make yourself at home; we're always happy to welcome new members, and we'd love to have you stay around and become part of the family!