Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop Screen Flickering

• Please log in to reply

T_N

T_N

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hiya ppl. im not sure if this is the right place but i have a problem that has been bugging me for a while.

Whenever I try to view high-quality mpegs the screen on my laptop starts to flicker badly. having 3 lines constantly scrolling up and down the screen -if u know what i mean.
It also seems to render the program i use-windows media player 10- useless and makes it do the whole 'system no responding thing'. but it is not just to media player it does it to whateve is open and if i click off the video before it starts to flicker badly media player wont open again as much as i click it until i reboot.

im sorry if im not making sense but i cannot seem to find any help online. does anyone know of anything?

~mac~

Advertisements