Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MOUSE Trouble

• Please log in to reply

tigerdee41

tigerdee41

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Im having major trouble with my mouse. Lately it freezes a lot. It seems to work better when Im on the internet..It doesn't freeze as much..I have never had trouble with it before but now I get a message saying USB device not recognized or has malfunctioned. Im at a loss as to what to do. Im thinking about just buying a mouse but I can't understand why this one just suddenly stopped working. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks...

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
First thing to do is try that mouse with a different computer or a different mouse with your computer. This will point out whether or not the problem is the mouse.

tigerdee41

tigerdee41

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Well Im stuck. we have 2 computers. One with USB drives and one really old one w/o USb drives. The mouse uses a USB drive. i did plug it in a different plug and it's working fine now..

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Glad you got it worked out :whistling:.