Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PB HELP PLZ

• Please log in to reply

adzo92

adzo92

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i play call of duty: United Offencive and i bought a new copy and loaded it on to my other computer and when i played it says " cvar rate must be in between 50000 and 25000" plz help i dont know what the [bleep] to do it jst keeps kiking me :) :) :) :) :) :)

PLZ HELP!!!! :tazz: ;) ;) :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
ok, not real sure about this one. still looking at some stuff. first make sure you have the patches intalled. 1.5 for cod, and 1.51 for cod:up. next go to evenbalance.com and download pbweb.exe and place it in the pb folder for cod.

C:\program files\call of duty\pb\pbweb.exe. this file must be run from there. it will launch a dos screen, it will take a bit for it to run. this is normal.

ok, next the following commands can be run from the console:
/cg_drawfps 1 (shows your frame rate)
/com hunkmegs 256 (set it to half of your installed memory. it if you have 512megs ram , set it to 256)

go under your multiplayer options and look for connection type. you are probably on broadband and the connection is set to isdn, please adjust to the appropriate setting.

shexe

shexe

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have cvar problem in one server for now after new patch in cod2 :whistling: punk.jpg

shexe

shexe

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have cvar problem in one server for now after new patch in cod2 :whistling: punk.jpg

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
update your punkbuster. try playing on a different server.

shexe

shexe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

update your punkbuster. try playing on a different server.

Thx i resolve changing config mp user file range as message with correct for server :whistling:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
excellent!