Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wild Tangent Games

• Please log in to reply

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hi all,
While in Savannah I cleaned my Grandmother's computer. During this cleaning I deleted Wild Tangent. Well... unfortunately she has downloaded and paid for serveral games from Wild Tangent. Why? I don't know. Wild Tangent has done me no favors except earning a few extra dollars here and there by removing it for people.
I need to know if there is a way for her to ReDownload all of the Drivers and files without having to pay for them again?
Also would a System Restore come into play here? Would it allow the files to be recovered?

Any help will be welcomed. She's rather upset because she can't play Super Granny :tazz:

Thanks Yall,
The Lightninghawk

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you wanting wild tanget back on the pc?

if she paid for anything she should have an email reciept that may contain instructions for reinstall.

wildtangent.com or wildgames.com

Edited by starjax, 11 April 2005 - 11:45 AM.

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Ok Thanks. Yeah she did pay for it. :tazz: don't understand why though. She has Soo much trouble since she downloaded all that stuff.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Just let her know that the purpose of those games is "for advertisements through gaming".

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Will Do. Thank You.

Bordereagle

Bordereagle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I HAVE THE WILD TANGENT ENTREPRISE IN A VERY BAD CONCEPT. I BOUGHT A GAME FOR MY SON AND PRECISELY FOR THE SPYWARE THAT CAME FROM WILD TANGENT. I NEEDED TO RESTABLISH MY SYSTEM AND OH BIG SURPRISE! AFTER 3 TIMES I COULD´NT UNLOCK THE GAME. IN THEIR INFORMATION THEY NEVER SAYS TO YOU THAT THERE´S A LIMIT FOR THIS UNLOCKS IN ORDER TO PREVENTE PIRACY, BUT ALL MY DOWNLOADS WERE IN THE SAME COMPUTER. SO YOU KNOW, YOU TRUST IN WILD TANGENT? ME NEITHER.