Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firewalls.

• Please log in to reply

Fox07

Fox07

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I know it is important to have a good firewall on your computer so I have had Zone alarm free edition for a few months but lately it has started stopping me from seeing pictures on forums and sometimes won't even let me reply to posts. I know it is the Zonealarm doing it because as soon as I disable it everything is fine again. :whistling: At the moment I just have the Windows firewall but would like to find another firewall that is good and preferably free. Is Comodo firewall okay to use or if not can someone recommend one please.

Advertisements

WIMP

WIMP

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I have used Comodo for a long time now, took some configuration to get it working correctly but now it works better than most others I have tried

Fox07

Fox07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
Oh thanks :whistling: I will give it a go then.. :blink: