Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CamGrab-2LE

• Please log in to reply

dutchdummy

dutchdummy

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
i was checking my add/remove programmes section and found out there's a programme usurping almost 6 gigabyte of space: 5.593,00 even more than emule adobe and nero. i thought CamGrab-2LE was for using your webcam for messengers only, but does it really require so much space?

can aynone help me out on this. thanks a lot in advance.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
My guess is that you have videos saved in the same directory as that program causing it to show more size in add and remove programs.

Edited by Titan8990, 02 July 2007 - 02:46 PM.

dutchdummy

dutchdummy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
thanks for helping me out with this Titan. I can not see anything in the folder, but maybe that programme in the remove/add programmes settings still has that video counted as being in it and therefor the big size. i guess, it's only virtually in my hd then. maybe it has been a dvd i tried to burn or a compilation i tried to burn through nereo. at least, apart from taking up some space from my hd, it does not do any harm. thanks a lot for answering!