Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rundll

• Please log in to reply

Xari

Xari

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Ok so I know the whole scan the computer and get the logs but here is the issue, when I first start up my comp I get the error

Rundll

Error Loading C:\\WINDOWS\ljgffc.dll

The Specified module could not be found

So I close that an continue on, so we've been getting pop ups an I was able to fix that before with the programs recommended from here, however when trying to run Ad-Aware SE Person I find a few things an get rid of then an then I run it again and it starts finding all sorts of things Module identifies and the it just sort of crashes, the hardrive is still running but the screen shuts off into sleep mode and then it says its not connected, I'm not sure what to do hopefully you can suggest something!

Thanks for your time!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you can close the error box and run the PC, do the scan thing and post the log

Please follow the procedures outlined here: Malware Removal Guide

You will need a PC which can connect to the internet

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum

For the purpose of accurate malware analysis, Hijack This Logs are only dealt with in the Malware Forum. Posting them anywhere else will result in a delayed response

If you are unable to run any of the programmes, please ask for advice in the Malware Forum