The HD has C (XP) and D (Recovery).
I have downloaded your PDF’s for PCLinuxOS Installation Guide,
PCLinuxOS Live CD Guide, PCLinuxOS User Guide.
I was searching Geeks To Go Forum, and found this suggestion for partitioning.
1. ? GB NTFS for Windows XP.
2. 2. ? GB FAT32 for all music, pictures documents (this way they can be accessed by both OSes and if one OS dies they're still salvageable and fairly safe from viruses)
3. 3.20 GB Ext3 for Linux
4. 4. 1GB Linux Swap (this acts as extra RAM)
I inserted ?’s because; this suggestion was for a smaller drive
I found these directions in PCLinuxOS Installation Guide
1. / (This is where the program files are installed).
2. /swap (This is the virtual memory)
3. /home (This is the same as My Documents in Windows. This is where you will want to
Cold someone please help me with the partitioning of this machine to add DuelBoot PCLinuxOS & XP?