Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with flyff.

• Please log in to reply

Stripes

Stripes

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
I haven't used this site for this kind of problem before, but I hope this is what the games section is for. I came across a game called flyff (Fly For Fun) and decided it's something I'd like to try, since I'm not playing other games at the moment. I downloaded the game and installed the patches (which seems to cause problems of its own for people, but I got through that).

Now, since the patches are finished, it gives me a new option to "Start" the game (Start button appears now), but when I press the button to start the game just closes, and Windows gives me the message, "Neuz.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I've gotten the drivers they wanted, updated my DirectX, disabled my firewall and every basic thing I can think of or see suggested around forums.

I have no idea where to even start looking at a problem, or how to tell what kind of problem the file is having. I just can't figure out where to start fixing this. I was hoping if I come here somebody might know what to look at first, or what the problem could be. Help? ^-^;

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I feel sorry for any one that trys to play a game that uses gameguard. It's totally lame. In every case its uses, there are lots of technical issues. I don't know of any way around this issue.

neuz.exe sets up gameguard which monitors for hacks and then it launches the game