Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

quicktime plug-in 7.1.6

• Please log in to reply

defender13

defender13

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
quicktime plug-in 7.1.6 on my computer does not work.When i come to a site with it it will just show a faded quicktime logo and a question mark what can i do to make these play? It really annoys me because on some sites for example on youtube, when im in my profile the video to the right will show up like that.Many other sites as well will show up with that faded quicktime sign.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
It's important to tell us which web-browser you are using when posting with browser plugin problems, as this affects what steps need to be taken to try to resolve it. These days we can't assume that everyone uses Internet Explorer.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you can also try quicktime alternative...get it here....

defender13

defender13

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Ok i used quicktime alternative and so far its worked like a charm thanks happyrck, and pip22 I've had this problem for longer than i can remember and now its fixed from what i've already seen. :whistling:

Edited by defender13, 08 July 2007 - 11:09 AM.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
your welcome...and thanks for letting us know... :whistling: