- More efficient. Instead of waiting for a specific person to respond to a request, many people have the opportunity.
- Better support. We all have different strengths. Presenting a problem to everyone allows the person best able, a chance to respond.
- Help others. A question posted and answered in the forums allows others with the same issue a chance to read and resolve it.
- It's free. We ONLY offer free help. We do NOT offer on-site, toll-free or remote assistance. We're often confused with other 'geeks'.
- Quick help with Live Chat. It's not meant for complex support issues, but may be able to help with an immediate need. It's especially useful for questions related to using the site, and/or forums.
Edited by admin, 21 April 2010 - 01:12 PM.