Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Process Guard

• Please log in to reply

geek1999

geek1999

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm trying to download ProcessGuard. However, there is no way to purchase the full product. Its been this way for months. Does anyone know about this....Is the company still active and the product still worth using?/? At https://www.regsoft....mp;template=007 the button at the bottom to send the purchase information to the company isn't active nor has been for months. What's the deal? Thanks!!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

[Continue Button]
Product is not yet active

...that's from the bottom of their site....looks like they're not actually selling the product as of yet...this is the same for all forms of payment on that site....perhaps reading would have been the easiest way to solve this issue

http://www.diamondcs...u/processguard/ that's the company's actual website...might be a better place to purchase from

geek1999

geek1999

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for attempting to help. If you go to the DiamondCS website and click on any purchase link and read the url you'll see the one I posted. (I've been aware of everything in the previous response from reading the web site.)

My question is to anyone who knows the history of this company. I've been waiting for DiamondCS to make their full version ProcessGuard that so many rave about purchaseable since January. Otherwise, what is everyone raving about since the paid version is the only version that has all the capabilities. Has DiamondCS ever provided the product for sale? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks