Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six

• Please log in to reply

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Hello everyone.
Ok, I'm getting artifacts pretty bad in this game. I'm not going to RMA my card just yet because Company of heros doesn't give me anything on max settings, though it's choppy at these settings.
I want change my resolution to widescreen as I have a wide screen monitor, however only 4:3 ratio is availble under options. Can anyone help me with this issue, because I'm stumped, is there a patch or something? Also this game came out in december so widescreen has to be supported.
System specs are
E6600 core2duo at stock
ATI HD 2900XT
2GB of ram (RMAing my other 1GB kit)
500GB hard drive
Vista

I have changed compatibility to XP SP2 and run as administrator hoping to fix the problem and the widescreen option to pop up, never did.
So anyone that can help me with this issue, I'd be truly grateful.
Thanx
James

Edited by james_8970, 09 July 2007 - 11:33 AM.

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Oddly enough the game doesn't support widescreen, for all of you looking for widescreen support for this game, please download the patch here.
http://downloads.gur...ad.php?det=1543
I'm about to try it out when I get back from work, I'll post back to inform others if it works or not.
James

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
If anyone needs assistance in getting this game to wide screen feel free to ask.
James

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
I thought about buying that game. Is it pretty good? I play alot of games like that and was wondering if it is worth the money?