Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics Card Problem

• Please log in to reply

IanBR

IanBR

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I play the game, EVE Online. At random times the comp will crash with the blue screen of a BAD_POOL_HEADER with Technical Information: STOP:0x00000019 (0x00000020, 0x86EA2D38, 0x86EA2E78, 0x0A28001). Another thing has happened when I play the game, Titan Quest. The blue screen thing happens again only this time it says something about an Infinite loop. I know this has to do with my new graphics card, NVIDIA Geforce 7300, because this hadn't happened until I installed it. Can you help?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
BAD_POOL_HEADER errors are usually but not always hardware related. It can be anything from an underpowered PSU to dodgy device drivers to even a conflict with another device on the computer. In your case you could have a dodgy card.

IanBR

IanBR

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So would getting a new one most likely fix it?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Well if the problems only started when you put that new card in it points to either that card being faulty or an underpowered PSU. You should be able to send the card back for a replacement.