Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Little Problem with MSN 7.0

• Please log in to reply

Flamiard

Flamiard

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would like to first tell I have the french version of MSN 7.0 since I am usually talking french...

I downloaded MSN 7 last saturday... I kinda enjoyed the function which shows the song you are listening to, but today, it doesnt work. It is identified as activated but nothing is being displayed. I made some tests. Closing the program and restarting it... Doesnt work. I even started the MSN 7 install prog and I used the Fix option, nothing happened.

I just opened some songs with iTunes and now MSN displays the song I chose... But when I switch back to WMP, it doesnt work... :tazz:

So...
1. Songs displays with iTunes but not with WMP 10.
2. I restarted the prog and all, doesnt work
3. I restarted WMP 10 too
4. I fixed the install of MSN 7 with the official install prog
5. Still doesn't work with WMP.

EDIT: Thats it it doesnt work with iTunes anymore... What the f--- is happening?
EDIT2: Rebooted the PC... Now it works with iTunes... Tried again with WMP but it's stuck with the iTunes song...

Help? Anybody?

Thanks!

Edited by Flamiard, 11 April 2005 - 04:38 PM.

Advertisements