Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:07 AM
Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:14 AM
What surface do you have it on?
Does it operate, does it not, or have you switched it off for fear of melting something critical?
Is it powering itself down because of overheat?
Have you tried running it on the AC-power rather than the battery or vice-versa?
Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:22 AM
i have tried everything even bought a avertic fan thing that u sit it on to allow cool air transfer
it runs fine just burns u and yes i do give it breaks so it can cool down
no it does nothing
and yes i have tried both
Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:00 PM
Further questions -
Does the top of the case get hot, or just the bottom?
What powers up when the laptop powers on?
Can you try feeling around the bottom of the case during a boot-up to figure out where in the chassis the overheating component is located?
Are your drives (hard drive, optical drive) still operating correctly from a mechanical standpoint?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users