Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Transformers Image Mashup

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
In honor of the new transformers movie (i'm a dork...leave me alone)...i've been making up these mash ups based on the original theme song...mainly the "Transformers <pause> robots in disguise" part....

so the basic rules of this "quasi-game"...make up a little image (animated or not)...that correlates with the theme of messing with this portion of the song (so something that's "transformers" then fits with the pace of "Robots in disguise") ...keep them clean and family friendly...and try not to make them too huge...don't stomp on any copyrights either

my first one is: "Transformers, Eatin all your cheetos"
Posted Image

i have a feeling that this is going to get EXTREMELY rediculous and fun if anyone actually participates...if not...i suck and i'm ok with that....remember have fun and be silly

one's i'm workin on:

"Transformers, Steallin all your donuts"
and
"Transformers, All upside your head" (just need to find the right picture to mess with

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
The donut Thief
Posted Image

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wow. You really need a life, dsenette. Or a real hobby!

Having never watched anything having to do with transformers, and having no ability to edit pictures, I'll pass on this thread, but surely there must be some other transformer geeks out there who can participate.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Having never watched anything having to do with transformers

I....I feel like i don't even know who you are right now....:whistling: you make my heart cry when you say things like that you know? they're gonna revoke your geek card for saying that in public

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
:whistling: They can't revoke my geek card for that - my dork card, perhaps, or even my dweeb card, but not my geek card.

*sari looks around quickly and runs