Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I record an Online Seminar or a Webinar ?

• Please log in to reply

georgetok

georgetok

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
I am attending few Online Seminars & Webinars . They are using Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional software to deliver it.

How can I record these webinars using some kind of software ?

Is there an Adobe software that would do it

Or

Other kind of Screen Recording software ?

Thank you.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you may want to contact the people who are presenting the seminars....they MIGHT be concidered "their property" and they may not want you to record them....if they ARE ok with you having a recorded copy...they might already have a saved version (if it's not a live deal) OR they might be able to record on their end and send you a copy...i'd contact them first

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
if they are happy for to you record the programme i find hypercam 2 a good programme and its free but it has a little banner in the topright saying unregister hypercam2 but its livable with
you can download from
http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/

Edited by ==SpuD==, 12 July 2007 - 11:42 AM.

georgetok

georgetok

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
It is a software vendor who teaches you how to use their software & answer your questions.

I want to record for my personal use only so I can learn it & go back to Q & A to learn the darn thing & they are teaching live at bloody 3:30 AM one day & at 11:30 PM next day my time so it really screws up my body clock & its hard to think when they screw your sleep.

So he shouldn't have any problem. Am I right ?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'd ask the guy first...it never hurts to ask a question...and like i said...they MIGHT have something pre-recorded