Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

msn internal error message

• Please log in to reply

blynski

blynski

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I seem to be having trouble signing on to msn. I have dsl through verizon and have just bought a new dell inspirion 6000 that I received on the 6th. Whenever I dougle click the butterfly on the desktop for msn I get a message saying internal error will have to close. I have also tried to do a system restore but when the computer comes back on it tells me it is unable to restore.I did see a message on this from a debbyski and she said she adjusted security to medium and this fixed it for her but mine are already set at that. It was working when I first used it but doesn't now. Has anyone else had trouble with this? I have tried talking to verison, msn, dell and microsoft and don't seem to get anywhere but the run around. I sure hope some can help.

Advertisements

zywex

zywex

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
any internal error message would be coming off the computer's operating system specifically. we (verizon) wouldnt be able to touch anything involving that, along with msn. what was it dell/microsoft had said after we refered you to them?

and btw, are you trying to install the msn from the VOL cd or one of the sites?