Edited by dawsonshuut, 13 July 2007 - 04:45 PM.
CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME - My computer wont update the >>Auto
Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:39 PM
Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:09 PM
Here's how to tun it:
1) Download the attached file.
2) Go to Control Panel and click on Folder Options.
3 Select the View Tab.
4) Uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
5) Click Apply to all folders, then OK.
6) Go to where you downloaded the Fix windows update.txt file
7) Rename it to Fix windows update.bat
8) Double click on the bat file
9) Click OK to and prompts that come up.
Let us know if any errors are produced and if it fixes your issue.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users