Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PS2 on Computer

• Please log in to reply

Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I know about the emu's, but where do I get the bios for the pcsx2??? :tazz: ;) ;)

Plaese help I have tried 20 different sites with no luck. :)

Advertisements

Thexgene14

Thexgene14

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
the bios are ilegal if you download them from a site i think u have to use something with a gameshark for the PS2 and somehow get the bios from the PS2 and place it onto your computer using something that comes with the gameshark (normaly u can download codes from the internet with the gameshark and place them onto your PS2 through some kind of memory thing i think its USB and i think thats what u use for the bios) but i'm not sure how check google for that.

Padmewan

Padmewan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
What good luck to find a fresh thread on this topic. I was looking for reviews of this product - http://www.gocybersh...&cat=196&page=1 - and wanted to know if this idea of "unlocking" higher resolutions is totally bogus or what, and whether the product is worth ~ $25US. Any thoughts, anyone?

Until now I've been feeding my PS2's composite video cable into my Compro Gold+ card. I've found no noticable delay as sbaens describes, but then I don't do very heavy gaming on my PS2 (mostly DDR!). The picture quality is kinda poor, but probably no worse than on a TV -- it's just more noticeable.

Mostly I do this because I have only 1 sound system, my Megaworks 5.1, so I started down the (very expensive) path of getting an Audigy 2ZS Platinum... the sound is great now, but if I were to do it again I'd get a Creative DDTS-100 for more flexibility (and the same price if you bought it with a regular Audigy 2ZS).

Anyway, back to video -- TV card is an option, but are any of these adapters any good?

Kalian

Kalian

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image