Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

InstallShield

• Please log in to reply

cutezme

cutezme

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I need some help!! Okay I have a new game and when I go to install it after the auto play and the choosing to install the game..etc. InstallShield comes up and then stops giving me an error message stating that the installshield has encountered an unknown error aborting setup????? How do I correct this problem?

Advertisements

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
you will probaly ned to repair your windows installition
have you still got the cd that came with your pc when you bought it?
also have you tried installing anything else?

ViprXX

ViprXX

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
try running windows update and find an update for windows InstallShield and installing it and restarting then try installing the game you want. Or it could be a bug in the games install program, try going to the games manufacturer's website and looking through there support pages for the game your trying to install. What game are you trying to install anyway?