- I know Xbox live needs a minimum of 1364, and so my MTU is set at 1500 (yes I also tried other values like - 1462 and 1365).
- I also heard UPnP needs to be disabled, so I disabled that.
- I have also forwarded and triggered ports 53-88, and 3074-3704.
- I also enabled DMZ and set it to my Xbox's IP.
- I also upgraded the firmware on my router and it still wont work.
I have a Linksys WRT54G v8.0. I also have Logitech Play Link wireless adaptorsand I have it set up from the Xbox to the back of the linksys (it used to hook up to my PS2). I have read that Play Link works for Live, but I cant seem to get it to work.
I am at a standstill and really need help here. much appreciated
Edited by Yellowleader, 15 July 2007 - 04:41 PM.