Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

'Error sensing secondary master hard drive'

• Please log in to reply

iammyid

iammyid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Definitely not the battery. I will buy a new mouse and keyboard and see if that works. Thanks again for the help.

Edited by iammyid, 19 July 2007 - 12:18 AM.

Advertisements

ade1

ade1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am having the exact same problem as outlined above .except that after doing everything advised above, I still can't get to windows. I keep coming back to the black screen "Error auto sensing secondary master hard disk drive" The options are F1 to continue and F2 to run setup. When I hit F1 I just return to the same screen. While F2 opens the system screen. I have two SATA hard drives, but the first one is not recognized. When I turned RAID ON on the unrecognized drive, it was recognized but then freeze during reboot and I have to remove the battery to even be able to get past that. Can some please help me?