Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

bf2voicesetup.exe serror

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there !

I have a major problem with Battlefield 2. Its the unpatched version. When I install it, and when it comes to voice setup, the mic doesnt get detected, and then I get an error that bf2voicesetup encounters a problem. Finally, everything else is installed.

When I play an online game, it crashes to the desktop after a few seconds, and says that there was an error with the bf2voicesetup file and asked me to re install it. Does anyone here know how to overcome this?

My Specs are:

Core 2 Duo 2.00 GHZ
7600 GS 512mn Graphics Card
Windows Vista Premium.

Edited by jaison, 16 July 2007 - 02:26 PM.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
because your running vista, you will need to install the latest drivers for your sound card (from the manufacture's website).

You will also need to patch the game.