Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can i use my iPhone as an iPod?

• Please log in to reply

Finall008

Finall008

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i purchased my iPhone on 29, june, it is a hard work to stand in a line,but it is worth. well, just like what the topic said, i want my iPhone can use as an iPod?what can i do ?any suggestions? i know some software brand,just like mp4converter can help me to do this~is that ture? well ,thank you all guys in this forum!~

Edited by Finall008, 17 July 2007 - 09:36 AM.

Advertisements

judge_2008

judge_2008

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
sure, it is not easy, i wait for nearly 2 hours~you can use mp4converter,or other tool also can do this

Edited by judge_2008, 17 July 2007 - 09:33 AM.

Squall58

Squall58

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
well, in my eye, iphone is as the same as iPod ~ you need use one tool to rip other formats to the format which is support by iphone

fkee167

fkee167

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
well, stupid question, just use it as iphone, except phone functions, you can go here know more~

Finall008

Finall008

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

sure, it is not easy, i wait for nearly 2 hours~you can use mp4converter,or other tool also can do this

thank cloud. after look yuor post, i go to MP4CONVERTERT.net for look this produc,it seems that this tool is powerful, and have a nice combination with iPhone.well, could you tell the details when you use this tool? what about the ripping time?