Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Print Multiple Reports On Legal With One Button

• Please log in to reply

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Hello:

We keep track of our inventory in an Access Database. I have created reports for each type of inventory. We'll say, PCs, Monitors, Printers, etc. Each type of device has its own report. I'd like to create a way to print all of these reports with one command, or button. For example; we may decide to print all of these reports at the first of each month. Instead of pulling the reports up one by one, it would be nice to just click a button from the switchboard and have them all print back to back.

I was playing with Macros to get the job done, but I am unable to figure out how to get the Macro to default to Legal sized paper. My reports are set up for legal, but when I run my macro, they all print out on letter paper. This, of course, means we are trying to piece together all of the pieces of paper to get any real use from the report. In addition, it just uses too many sheets of paper. Hmm...any way to make it default to Legal?

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Magus

Advertisements