Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sick Sadistic Trash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
We are getting off topic. Not that that is bad. But it is possible to do something nice just to do it. Psychology evolves like everything in this world, the key is to think "out of the box" so to speak, you are a US citezen I believe and our thoughts and psychological make up are different from other cultures. Our minds and their minds develope differently while we grow and develope. The variables are infinite, for the make up of anyones psyche. Back on topic though, I think we should encourage all to help abused animals. My mother just adopted one also not to long ago. "Whether you like it or not that's human nature...we're DESIGNED from the start for self preservation." I kind of was trying to differentiate between self preservation and alot of the people out there that are just to darn greedy. Just trying to clarify that point a little. And who keeps deleting my signature, I am of Polish decent and proud of it. My signature has nothing to do with politics. I just like the music. SO STOP DELETING IT!!!!!!!!!! The IRA content in the one song has to do with the Polish unions that were abolished in '82 I believe. They fought for fair working conditions in that country. Like the unions in the US, are you trying to say you are against fair labor laws?

Advertisements

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

The IRA content in the one song has to do with the Polish unions that were abolished in '82 I believe. They fought for fair working conditions in that country. Like the unions in the US, are you trying to say you are against fair labor laws?

Terrorism is not fighting for fair labor laws. Im sorry to interject in this thread that was started with best intentions but trying to act like the IRA is the same as people lobbying for better wages in the US government is ridiculous.

Keithr I dont know how people can do it. I volunteered at a vets office for 5 years when I was growing up. I have to admit though, I witnessed things worse then what you have stated here. People, mostly kids from my experience, do horrible things to animals. I will spare all of you the details of what I have seen but I wish more was being done on a larger scale. I know in upstate NY they have made it a felony to abuse an animal. If you are caught abusing an animal in anyway there is jail time.

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
I do not endorse any terrorism, nor was any implied in the video, not all IRA members are terrorists and to imply so is ignorant. Do any of you watch the horrible things done to the animals they find on that program "Animal Planet"? My avatar now shows the dog I rescued from being put down because the store owner said she was to old to sell. One persons view of a terrorist is anothers view of a freedom fighter.

Edited by MarkN, 19 July 2007 - 02:21 PM.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I personally do not watch those shows. I do not find anything productive watching that stuff, I just get angry.

keithr128

keithr128

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Wow, this topic got so off topic that there is only one thread that these off topic topic's can be discussed and that is the million post thread. :whistling:

ScHwErV, I was hoping to create a discussion about what can be done to stop these people that do these things to animals, to create some more awareness about these heinous acts and to show people such as my friend who make a career out of caring for these animals that they are appreciated.( I forwarded all of the kind words people here had to say.)

Guest_MarkN_*

Guest_MarkN_*
Keith, the best we all can do is be observant of our environment and report any type of abuse we may suspect. I do at all times. I witnessed the person across the canal from where I live beating his dog one night and called Animal control immediately.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts

One persons view of a terrorist is anothers view of a freedom fighter.

I'm not going to comment at all.

Keith, please start a new thread to teach people who care about abused animals how they can make a difference by helping to ease suffering, educate the public and encourage spaying and neutering pets.