Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows xp/ outlook express

• Please log in to reply

GDT623

GDT623

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have windows XP with all the current updates, kapersky anti virus. Recently my e mail accounts have been acting weird. What I mean is, if I attach anything to an e mail, the program will send 77 exact e mails to the address. I have scanned and searched files, programs, just about everything and have not found any suspicious programs. I am not an expert, but am familiar with computers. Anyone have any ideas?

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Sounds like you have some kind of malicious software on your PC -- certainly a possibility anyway. Visit the malware forum here : http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html

Scroll down to the "Step Five: Posting a Hijack This Log" section, follow the instructions there for obtaining and using HijackThis, then post the log to that same forum.

Edited by pip22, 18 July 2007 - 12:19 PM.

GDT623

GDT623

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, I am familiar with the program, I may do that and see if anyone can help me out. Thanks.