Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

RedXBaka

RedXBaka

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Baka is Japanese for fool or foolish, (it's also stupid, idiot, and all other synonyms, but I consider it foolish, because I'm not quite that stupid :D ) and I act very immature at times and sorta foolish ;). Some people in my class consider me a type of class clown that gets good grades and is cool ;). Also I read a lot of Manga and watch a lot of Anime.

Red is my favorite color. =). It's the color of two pairs of my shoes, and my choice of color to wear when I'm happy! =).

The X is in there cause it's cool. =)

Advertisements

David R.

David R.

• Pip
  • 8 posts
My nickname is easy to guess. David stands for my first name and R. stands for my last name. :D

BLewellyn

BLewellyn

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
So how did you get your nickname/handle/name?

I stole it from my husband. :D He's Welsh.

B

AquamanD

AquamanD

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I was swimming in an oasis in Jordan and some buddies of mine thought it was funny how I didn't get out of the water the entire time. And the D is my initial.

Old Dave

Old Dave

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Took a webpage design class and there was another dave who was not old! Nobody could believe I was serious so in discussions I became Olddave. That was two years ago so I guess I am older dave now.

johnbriggs

johnbriggs

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My nickname get on my real name!because my name was too long!

endejan

endejan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well, my name is Dejan so I just added an "en" to it when I made a new YT channel, I guess the "en" is suppose to make it unique or something, also because I speak English well :)

ZOMGmiki

ZOMGmiki

• Pip
  • 7 posts
^_^;; My best friend calls me 'Miki' after a character in something. It's actually a relatively common username, so add ZOMG to the start because I find it amusingly overdramatic and voilà. ZOMGmiki.

MrUltima

MrUltima

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got my nick because I like the comic Ultima...and the sports concept car called Ultima. :)

Edited by MrUltima, 16 May 2011 - 01:21 AM.

JustBaldChris

JustBaldChris

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My nick is very easy to understand. I have no hair, my name is Chris so I'm just bald Chris.

Advertisements

Smilodon_UP

Smilodon_UP

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
A very large, carnivorous, extinct mammal from the frozen North?

Feels like that some mornings anyways. :)

CustomiZer

CustomiZer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Well I started around with editing and modifying other peoples artwork. There where my name comes from.

DRAGONSS

DRAGONSS

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I WAS A SWORD AND FANTASY FAN AND I LOVED DRAGONS OF ALL SEASONS.WEST,SOUTH,NORTH AND EAST.
SOME TAILS OF WOE SOME OF JOY,SOME OF HELLFIRE AND SOME OF MIRT. SO I CHOOSE DRAGONSS.CAUSE I LIKED THEM

abseh1

abseh1

• Pip
  • 8 posts
abseh1.... is my favorite Aunt's name "Hesba"....spelled back-wards (I know very original thinking in the puter world :) ) the #1 of course is the #1

BTW: She was a great lady and My Mother's Sister...Aunt Hesba lived to 102 years of age

Most think I am from the Middle East....nope, I am Scots/Irish

Edited by abseh1, 03 June 2011 - 08:12 AM.

getgeeky

getgeeky

• Pip
  • 5 posts
from a song..well its also a nice line..getgeeky :)