Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
My nickname used to be Excalibur190, until a nice lil blonde admin agreed to shorten it for me :blink:

Excalibur was a call sign I uses when I was stationed in the Philippians, i added the number 190 as it was my badge number when I was a police officer.

:whistling:

Excal

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts

If your still trying to figure it out……go stand in the corner :blink: :help: :help:

*LindaGail is NOT standing in the corner :)

My nick??? hhmmmm. When you get to be my age, it's all about what you can easily remember :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
*ruthandtroy is still standing in the corner :whistling:

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
*MoNsTeReNeRgY22 still stands in the corner with ruthandtroy

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
*James_8970 is now standing in the corner and joining the ever increasing crowd

I got my name from neopets :whistling: My name is james if you havn't already guessed, james_89, james_1989 and everthing else was taken so I took james_8970 and it has stuck ever since, 89 comes from 1989, the year of my birth. I really need to change that, but since my e-mail was created at the same time as I began going on neopets I was to lazy to change my e-mail account so the username just stuck. And by the way I havn't played neopets for like 10 years, just putting that out there :blink:
James

Edited by james_8970, 30 July 2007 - 08:51 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

And by the way I havn't played neopets for like 10 years, just putting that out there

hahahaha good save james!....still sleep with the blankie though right? :whistling:

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
1st 3 letters of my first and last names

My wife also (kimmad)

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts

And by the way I havn't played neopets for like 10 years, just putting that out there

hahahaha good save james!....still sleep with the blankie though right? :whistling:

Who told you! /jk
James

koko_crunch

koko_crunch

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,751 posts
hi everyone... thank you for making me a part of GueekU... i'm new at this stuff... never joined a forum before... never thought it would be very educational and productive.... y koko_crunch?... hmmm... very simple, named after the cereal... when i was a freshman in college, there are only two things i loved... cereal and computer games-starcraft and counter strike (still beta back then)... didn't cared much about girls... :whistling: when i stoped playing, i stopped using this nick... this nick i'm using is very old and i use it for gaming that's why its a last choice... but since my original nick was similar with another... thought it would be only right to change it to another... but thinking about it, this nick is only fitting for my freshman year at geeku... :blink:

dont panic

dont panic

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I dont have many nicks around and i saw a poster next to me which said dont panic (hence the name) but it was allready taken sooo i added some BOOBIES... :whistling:

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP

I dont have many nicks around and i saw a poster next to me which said dont panic (hence the name) but it was allready taken sooo i added some BOOBIES... :whistling:

Don't worry, I changed it for you. This is a family friendly site, boobies are not necessary.

Xiami

Xiami

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hmm... I've been using Xiami for a really long time. I guess the story behind it is that I found it interesting that xi could be pronounced sh in a word. The "ami" part is from the word Kami. (At the time, I watched Dragon Ball Z) Only later did I find out that Kami actually means god.
When ever I make a character, I use Xiami as the first name and Black as the last. (I don't remember why I used the word black)
I think Xiami Black is a pretty cool name though.

dont panic

dont panic

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Don't worry, I changed it for you. This is a family friendly site, boobies are not necessary.

Removed!?!?! I liked my boobies

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
And I like knowing that a 10 year old can come here. You agreed to the Terms of Use when you signed up. One of those terms is that you would choose a nickname appropriate for all ages. You didn't, so I helped you.

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Sad really, I come from the county of Essex and forgot to grow up after my 18th birthday. Which was many moons ago. There is no room left in the corner, can we have a bigger one